Land for saleLand at Main Street & Birley Spa Lane, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield
Removed 1.2 ac. | £450,000
- 1.2 acres (0.49 hectares)
- Excellent development site
- Prominent corner location
- Site cleared of buildings
- May be suitable for resdiential or retail development (stp)
BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO ABORTIVE NEGOTIATIONS
This development site comprises the former Hackenthorpe Social Club extending to approximately 1.2 acres of land which may be suitable for residential or retail development subject to all necessary consents.
The site is located opposite an existing and established retail parade at the prominent junction of Birley Spa Lane and Main Street in Hackenthorpe to the south of Sheffield City Centre and close to Crystal Peaks.
The site is to be sold with vacant posession and subject to planning.
NO VAT IS PAYABLE ON THIS SALE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60317393.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.