4 bedroom terraced house for salePELHAM ROAD, IMMINGHAM
Sold STC £139,950
- Extensive terraced property
- Four bedrooms and two large reception rooms
- Modern decor throughout
- Off road parking for three vehicles to the front
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Private rear garden with large shed
- Additional bedroom, kitchen and bathroom on ground floor that could be used as a sperate annexe
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively large, four bed link property which can only be fully appreciated via internal viewing. A unique point on this property is the additional kitchen, bathroom and bedroom/lounge to the ground floor which could offer private space for teenage children or an elderly relative, or even supply an additional income as a rented annex. The property is located within close proximity to local shops and amenities and also benefits from good road links. In our opinion this property would make a fantastic family home and internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hallway with feature oak banister and access to the stairs. The lounge and sitting room are spacious and the latter leads into the kitchen-diner. To complete the ground floor there is the cloakroom and access to the additional living accommodation. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens with the front being block paved and providing off road parking for three vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5682210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.