4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroxbourne, Hertfirdshire
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 9TH JULY 10AM-1PM
- 4 Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master
- 80 Ft Private Garden
- Stunning High Specification Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Sitting & Family Rooms
- Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
- Short Walk To Station & Town Centre
HIGH SPECIFICATION EXTENDED AND FULLY REFURBISHED DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 2100 SQ FT FAMILY RESIDENCE LOCATION WITHIN A STONE'S THROW OF TOWN CENTRE AND MAINLINE STATION
We are delighted to receive instructions to market this beautiful home, situated within a highly sought after location within easy reach of Broxbourne's town centre and mainline railway station. In brief the accommodation on the ground floor includes entrance hall, cloakroom, high specification recently fitted kitchen/ breakfast room, large dining area, family room and sitting room. On the first floor the master bedroom enjoys its own en suite, with three remaining bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is approached via a large brick paved driveway offering off street parking for two vehicles, leading to a single garage with up and over door. There is an additional single detached which is accessible via a separate driveway. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, patio area, very private and approximately 80 ft in length. OPEN DAY SATURDAY 9TH JULY 11AM-2PM.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5867876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DreamPad, Hertfordshire & Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.