3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Delight Road, Rickinghall
Offers in Region of £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Stunning Views to Rear Aspect
- Off Road Parking
- Mature Gardens
A very well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated on the fringe of Rickinghall, with attractive far reaching views to the rear aspect. Benefitting, off road parking, oil fired central heating via radiator and double glazed windows and doors.
A very well presented, recently updated and modernised three bedroom semi detached house situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Rickinghall. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area, side hall and w/c. the first floor offers, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the property offers off road parking with mature gardens to the front and rear with stunning views across the local countryside. The property benefits, oil fired central heating via radiator with an external boiler and double glazed windows and doors.
Front aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood flooring and stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glaze window, radiator and wood flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.40m )
Rear aspect window, wood flooring, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer, two radiators, space for washing machine, storage unit with eye level oven and rear aspect double glazed double door to garden, door to;
Side aspect door to garden and door to;
W / C
Side aspect window, low level flush w/c and hand wash basin.
Side aspect double glazed window, painted wooden floor boards, loft access and door to;
Bedroom One 10' 9" excluding door recess x 10' 8" ( 3.28m excluding door recess x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glazed window, exposed wood floor boards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 11' 1" ( 4.27m max x 3.38m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and exposed wood floor boards.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood flooring, radiator, hand wash basin, low level flush w/c and panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
The front of the property offers off road parking, with a path leading to the front door, the garden is laid to lawn with mature flowering borders and a path to the rear garden, The rear garden backs on to stunning views of the local countryside, with shingled and paved seating areas, an ornamental pond and a wealth of mature shrubs and flowering borders.
Outhouse 9' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.90m x 1.73m )
Door and window, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60321602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.