4 bedroom detached house for saleLavender Close, Brandon
- Modern Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
The property is situated within a small cul-de-sac. This detached family home has an enclosed low maintenance rear garden, driveway for off road parking for two to three vehicles in addition to the garage and benefits from gas central heating (having had a new boiler fitted in 2016)
The property is situated within a small cul-de-sac. This detached family home has an enclosed low maintenance rear garden, driveway for off road parking for two to three vehicles in addition to the garage and benefits from gas central heating (having had a new boiler fitted in 2016).
Single glazed timber framed entrance door to entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing, vinyl flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to side and understairs recess.
Cloakroom 6' 11" x 2' 11" ( 2.11m x 0.89m )
With low level W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to side and radiator.
Living Room 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
With log effect gas fire, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to front and French doors to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
With laminated floor, sealed unit timber framed sliding patio door to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
With single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurfaces with cupboard and drawer below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, built in electric hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, larder unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for under counter fridge, wall mounted gas fired boiler (fitted 2016) sealed unit timber framed window to rear, sealed unit timber framed door to side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed to front, radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 8" x 3' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.09m )
With low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 8' 8" ( 3.63m max x 2.64m )
With coved and textured ceiling, access to the loft space, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' max x 9' 11" max ( 2.74m max x 3.02m max )
Incorporating over stairs, with coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed unit to front and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.26m x 1.85m )
With low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to side and radiator.
There is a small front garden, asphalt driveway beside the property providing off road parking for two to three vehicles which in turn leads to the brick built garage. A gateway leads to the rear garden which features a large block paved patio with further paved patio beyond and additional raised block paved patio, raised flower beds to side and outside light.
With up and over door and power and light connected.
Al mains services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue towards London Road turning right into Primrose Drive (shortly after passing The Original Factory Shop) and then first right into Lavender Close. The property stands on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60321608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.