1 bedroom flat for saleSt Catherines Road, Grantham
Sold STC £140,000
- Exclusively designed for the over 60's
- Homeowners Lounge, Rooftop Terrace and Gardens
- Delightful development situated in welcoming Grantham
- Wide range of facilities
- Finished and ready to move into
BALCONY VIEW! FINISHED AND READY TO MOVE INTO!! Beautiful, one bedroom, first floor apartment exclusively designed for the over 60's. Delightful development situated in Grantham with balconies and rooftop sun terrace. Located just seconds away from the gardens of Martin Court.
GUIDE PRICE - £140,000-£149,950! BALCONY VIEW! FINISHED AND READY TO MOVE INTO!! A beautiful, one bedroom, first floor apartment exclusively designed for the over 60's. Martin Court is a delightful development situated in the welcoming town of Grantham with balconies and a rooftop sun terrace. It also has a wide range of facilities to make you feel right at home. This apartment is ideally located just seconds away from the superb gardens of Martin Court.
Front door and access into the boiler room.
Lounge/diner 18' 7" x 10' 7" maximum ( 5.66m x 3.23m maximum )
UPVC double glazed door to the balcony which is a perfect sitting area, electric heater and fireplace, TV and telephone points and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
UPVC double glazed window, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, electric hob with extractor hood above, electric oven, integral fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" to fitted wardrobes x 9' 4" maximum ( 3.99m to fitted wardrobes x 2.84m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window, TV and telephone point, electric heater, fitted mirror and sliding wardrobe.
3 piece suite comprising of walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C. Extractor fan, shaving point, electric towel rail and tiled floor to ceiling.
Landscaped, communal gardens and rooftop sun terrace to be enjoyed by all residents of Martin Court as well as a communal homeowners lounge to relax, converse and enjoy activities with fellow occupants.There is a guest suite available for visiting family.
For peace of mind all apartments benefit from CCTV entry system, a house manager, mobility scooter charging station and private parking (subject to availability).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60321638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.