3 bedroom terraced house for saleFord Street, Kettering
Sold STC £139,950
- Three Bedroom Centre Terrace
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Well Presented Throughout
- 30' Lounge/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contact Agent to View
SPACIOUS CENTRE TERRACE PROPERTY CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES - 30' Lounge/dining room, kitchen with French doors to a low maintenance rear garden, downstairs cloakroom, upstairs bathroom and three bedrooms. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Enter via obscured glazed main front door. Tiled flooring with inset brush mat. Door to:
LOUNGE 30' 3 max x 13' 9 max (9.22m max x 4.19m max)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Three radiators. Fitted cupboards with shelving above. Contemporary lighting. Dog leg stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to cloakroom. Squared arch to kitchen.
Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
KITCHEN 13' 5 x 8' 10 (4.09m x 2.69m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, roll top work surfaces over and tiling above. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Stainless steel electric oven with gas hob over and chimney style cooker hood above. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/ freezer. Inset ceiling spotlights. Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs leading from entrance hall. Doors to further accommodation.
BEDROOM ONE 13'10 into recess x 13'2 max (4.22m into recess x 4.01m max)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature decorative fireplace. Radiator. Loft access.
BEDROOM TWO 9'8 x 7'10 (2.95m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Loft access.
BEDROOM THREE 9'9 x 5'3 (2.97m x 1.60m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising; low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Tiling to wet areas. Towel style radiator. Extractor fan.
Low maintenance rear garden. Decked area with steps down to an astro turf and gravelled area. Gated access to rear. Enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60323156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.