2 bedroom apartment for saleBurnley Road, Luddendenfoot, Halifax
Sold STC £130,000
- Two/Three Double Bedrooms
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Character Property with a Modern Finish
- Stunning Views to the Rear
- NO UPPER CHAIN
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this superb two/three bedroom stylish apartment which has been finished to an incredibly high standard throughout.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this superb two/three bedroom stylish apartment which has been finished to an incredibly high standard throughout. This property is located on the second floor of a converted chapel, and briefly comprises of; a beautifully designed and spacious open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen, an additional reception room could also be used as third bedroom, there are two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from its own en-suite and utility room facilities also. This apartment has been expertly renovated to blend the original character for this historic chapel building with a modern and stylish internal decor. There are far-reaching stunning views to all rear-facing windows, in addition to a car park. We anticipate high demand for this excellent apartment which is offered with vacant possession and NO UPPER CHAIN. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property from the second floor through the solid timber front door into the entrance hallway which has solid wooden flooring with under-floor heating, and provides access into the Jack and Jill WC.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 30' 1" x 16' 6" ( 9.17m x 5.03m )
This large spacious open plan room is fitted with a range of contemporary white gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, a full size integrated dishwasher, an integrated Siemens electric oven and hob with matching extractor hood over. There is a full size integrated fridge and freezer and the combi boiler for the property is concealed in one of these units also. The continued solid wooden flooring with under-floor heating from the entrance hallway continues into this room, which has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish. The most striking aspect of this room is the panoramic double glazed windows to the rear elevation which offer stunning far reaching rural view over the valley and allow ample natural light into the apartment. This large open plan room has ample space for dining room and lounge furniture, there is a telephone intercom entry system linked to the front door, and the thermostat for the property is located here.
Home Office/ Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Currently open plan to the lounge/dining kitchen, this room would make an ideal home office or could be separated by installing a door, and this room could then be utilised as a third double bedroom. This room benefits from the solid wood flooring continued from the lounge with under floor heating, panoramic UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with stunning far reaching views over the valley and it has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish.
Master Bedroom 17' 4" max x 10' 3" plus recess ( 5.28m max x 3.12m plus recess )
This double bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and features a sky light to the front elevation. There is ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture, this room benefits from under floor heating, spotlights to the ceiling and it boasts its own en-suite bathroom. There is some limited head height in this room.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a contemporary bath with waterfall mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, and low level WC with button flush. There is a wall mounted mirrored vanity unit with fitted lights, space and plumbing for a washing machine and the en-suite benefits from tiled flooring with under floor heating, spotlights to the ceiling and an extractor fan. There is some limited head height in this room.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 12' 9" ( 4.27m max x 3.89m )
This double bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has a sky light to the front elevation which has lovely views over the clock tower. This room has its own glass and chrome shower cubicle and access to the jack and jill WC. There is some limited head height in this room.
Jack And Jill Wc
Fitted with a low level WC with concealed cistern and button flush, and a pedestal wash hand basin with central chrome mixer tap. There is a wall mounted, mirror fronted vanity unit with inset lights, spotlights to the ceiling and access to the loft space via a ceiling hatch. This room has tiled flooring with under floor heating. Access is available to this room from both the second bedroom and the entrance hallway.
Externally, this property has a car park to the rear elevation and this apartment has one allocated parking space and additional visitors parking is available on the street.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60323903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.