3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParliament Road, Mansfield
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Generous Sized Corner Plot
- Two Garages
- Popular Location
Burchell Edwards are please to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW. Being sold with NO UP WARD CHAIN and located on a generously sized CORNER PLOT
Burchell Edwards are please to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW. Being sold with NO UP WARD CHAIN and located on a generously sized CORNER PLOT. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, shower room, master bedroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. Externally the property has two garages, driveway and garden.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, feature gas fireplace, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Having wall and base units with work top over, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer (to be included in with selling price), coving to the ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Downstairs Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with electric shower over. Double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, tiled splashback and walls, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, radiator, full length fitted wardrobes and airing cupboard. (The airing cupboard is no longer used and has the potential to become a WC/wet room).
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and houses the combination boiler.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway, laid to lawn area and raised flower beds.
Garage No1 18' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.41m )
Having power and light.
Garage No 2 18' 4" x 8' 11" ( 5.59m x 2.72m )
Having power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60325070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.