3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Lode Lane, Solihull
- No onward chain
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining room
- Kitchen & Utility room
- Guest WC
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage & Parking
A SUPERB AND SPACIOUS PROPERTY! In a great location with easy access to Solihull, with many HIGHLY REGARDSD schools, the property is a FANTASTIC FIND for a family and not to be missed so call the sales team to view on 0121 742 1725.
A SUPERB AND SPACIOUS PROPERTY! In a great location with easy access to Solihull, with many HIGHLY REGARDED schools, the property is a FANTASTIC FIND for a family and not to be missed so call the sales team to view on 0121 742 1725.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn, shrubs to border and UPVC double glazed door into:
Ceramic floor tiling and single glazed door into:
Central heating radiator, stairs to first floor, telephone socket and doors off to:
Dining Room 14' into bay x 9' 11" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, coving, dado rail, central heating radiator and double doors into:
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 14' 2" into recess ( 4.29m into bay x 4.32m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation, coving, wall light points, central heating radiator, dado rail and electric fire with timber mantle over, brick surround and tiled hearth.
Corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, wall mounted extractor fan and single glazed window to side elevation.
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.83m max x 3.53m max )
Irregular shaped room, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer with chrome mixer tap, integrated double oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, spotlights to ceiling, coving, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling to splashback areas and flooring, door into utility room, hardwood door to rear elevation and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.88m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space and ceramic tiling to floor.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, coving, spotlights to ceiling and doors off to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 14' 1" into wardrobes ( 3.53m x 4.29m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, coving, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 8" max into wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.25m max into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, dado rail, built in wardrobes and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" max x 8' max ( 3.53m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, built in storage, coving and ceiling light point.
Double glaze window to front elevation, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage, central heating radiator, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling and ceramic tiling to walls.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, WC and ceramic tiling to walls and floor.
Block paved patio area, steps down to laid to lawn, mature shrubs and fence to boundaries, external water supply and lighting.
Double width garage with metal up and over door, cold water supply, power socket and light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60325079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.