1 bedroom maisonette for saleRectory Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Entrance hall with wood effect flooring
- Spacious dual aspect living room with bay window overlooking communal rear garden
- Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and refitted ensuite shower
- Gas central heating to radiators throughout
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double glazed
This spacious one bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre and Waitrose supermarket. Accommodation comprises 20' living/dining room overlooking the rear garden, spacious bedroom with ensuite shower room, refitted kitchen and one allocated parking space.
Situation This property is set within a 5 minute walk of local amenities and shops in Wokingham town centre and less than 10 minutes walk from Wokingham train station. The purpose built maisonette would be ideal for investors looking to buy to let or for anyone looking to downsize and live closer to the town centre. Close to Cantley Park which combines a wide range of sporting activities within 75 acres of parkland.
Outside Covered entrance porch with outside lighting and a well stocked front garden. The rear garden which are communal is laid mainly laid to lawn with paved area and enclosed by wooden fencing with mature hedging borders.
Years left on Lease - 989 yrs.
Service charge - c.£75pm including ground rent.
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4417845
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60325183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4417845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.