3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKettlethorpe Road, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000
- Semi-detached home
- Open plan living space
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Gas central heating system
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000. Ideally suited to the young family or perhaps the first time purchaser this home has easy access to many amenities to include the 24 hour Asda Superstore, schools, pharmacist, restaurants, bus routes and much more. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000. Situated within the popular residential development, this three bedroom semi-detached home provides an opportunity for the young family or perhaps the first time purchaser.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge open plan into dining area, kitchen, garden room to side and to the first floor landing three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system. Gardens front and rear with off street parking to the front.
Ideally located with easy access to many amenities to include schools both I&J and Senior School, the '24 hour' Asda Superstore, restaurants, café bars, pharmacist and much more all available approximately one mile away. Public transport is close by providing a frequent service to Wakefield City Centre. For the commuters that require the Northern Motorway Network Jcn 39 of the M1 motorway is situated around 2.5 miles from the property.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed panels into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge, coving to ceiling, radiator, open arch through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 5" extending to 10' 9" to doorway ( 2.84m x 2.26m extending to 3.28m to doorway )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units finished in a white laminate gloss, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, worktop over, stainless steel one and a half size sink, matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, space for cooker, wall units with two glass feature doors and corner display units, extractor fan above the cooker. Door to the side of the property, open arch through to pantry storage, radiator, tiled floor. Open arch through to the dining area and lounge.
Dining Area and Lounge 20' 5" x 8' 11" to the dining area extending to 12' 2" into recess ( 6.22m x 2.72m to the dining area extending to 3.71m into recess )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fireplace with an inset living flame gas fire and a hearth in marble, two radiators, upvc double glazed french door to the rear aspect, laminate floor.
Garden Room 15' x 5' 1" ( 4.57m x 1.55m )
Accessed from the kitchen and provides access to the front and rear garden. Upvc double glazed doors and window. Two wall light points, laminate floor. Door to two good storage rooms, one of which has electric power socket.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Loft access, entrance door to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 6" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 3.25m x 3.20m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 1" extending to 10' 2" into the doorway ( 2.87m x 2.46m extending to 3.10m into the doorway )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 3.12m Max x 1.96m Max )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, cupboard housing the central heating boiler (Recently replaced 2015).
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator, coving to ceiling, partially tiled walls.
To the outside of the property at the front the garden is fully enclosed mainly hedged and fenced boundaries with wrought iron access gate providing off street parking, partly gravelled rockery border with established plants and shrubs. The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and established borders, the boundaries are fenced, good size garden shed.
From Wakefield City Centre take the A61/Barnsley Road. Continue passing the Volvo dealership and straight ahead through next traffic lights, continue passing Chevet Lane to the left and straight through at these traffic lights, keep right towards the Asda Superstore, at the small roundabouts take a left onto Standbridge Lane, take the 3rd left onto Kettlethorpe Road. This property is on the left identified by the 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60325832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.