2 bedroom penthouse for saleRye Court, Cranborne Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £250,000
- A Superb Two Double Bedroom Top Floor Penthouse Apartment
- Lounge/Diner & Magnificent Kitchen
- Bathroom & Luxury En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Gated Allocated Parking
- NO CHAIN..
A two double bedroom top floor penthouse apartment situated within a small gated development to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre, with local shops, bus stops and BR station being close by. The apartment is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Offered with NO CHAIN and Situated just within a stone's throw of Rye House BR station is this Magnificent two double bedroom top floor 'Penthouse apartment' which offers full gas central heating, granite work tops in the kitchen, a luxury en suite bath/shower room, a retractable balcony and vaulted ceilings. The apartment is set within a small gated development with local shops and bus stops near by. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main Communal Front Entrance Door with Security Entryphone System leading to:
Carpeted Entrance Hall
With Stairs leading to all floors.
T H E P E N T H O U S E
Low voltage lighting, radiator, power points and door to:
Superb Lounge / Dining Room 23' 6" narrowing to 19' 8" x 11' ( 7.16m narrowing to 5.99m x 3.35m )
Vaulted ceilings with velux windows and feature balcony style velux window system, ample power points, TV point, low voltage lighting to ceiling, two radiators, Sky point and built in double cupboard, through to:
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.51m )
With a range of black granite work tops with ample cupboards and drawers under, integrated fridge and freezer, fitted gas hob with oven under, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine, low voltage lighting, tiled flooring and power points.
Master Bedroom 28' x 11' 5" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 8.53m x 3.48m narrowing to 1.93m )
L shaped bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, velux windows, power points and TV point, radiator and through to:
En Suite Shower / Bathroom
Fully tiled double shower cubicle and screen, tiled paned bath with LED lighting, enclosed low level flush WC, feature twin bowl sink unit with vanity below, tiled floors and walls, low voltage lighting and heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Vaulted ceiling, velux windows, power points, low voltage lighting, radiator and built in double wardrobes and ample power points and tv point.
Comprising a Butler style sink unit with feature timber unit, tiled paneled bath, low level flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floors and walls and low voltage lighting.
The property is approached via a gated entrance, allocated parking. Gardens laid to lawn , flower borders and fenced boundaries.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60327362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.