4 bedroom detached house for saleSycamore Way, Diss
Sold STC £300,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Walking Distance To Town Centre & Train Station
- High Tariff Solar Panels
- Double Garage
- Detached Family House
**UNDER OFFER** A very well presented four bedroom detached family house in a popular residential location at the end of a no through road. Offering four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master, two reception rooms and conservatory.
A spacious, very well presented four bedroom detached family house situated in a cul-de-sac location and is within walking distance of the town centre and Diss train station providing mainline link to London Liverpool Street.
The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, sitting room, conservatory, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen and utility room. The first floor offers, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from off road parking for several cars and a double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is largely laid to lawn with a patio area off the conservatory offering an ideal outside seating area.
The property benefits solar panels improving the energy efficiency with an average saving of £1500 per year, gas fired central heating via radiator and uPvc double glazed windows and doors.
Front aspect double glazed door and window, tiled floor, stairs to 1st floor, doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and tiled floor.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.84m x 3.20m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, carpet, two radiators and side aspect double glazed sliding door to;
Conservatory 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Side aspect double glazed door, side and rear aspect double glazed windows and carpet.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 9' 6" ( 3.25m max x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, work surface with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integral double oven and 4 ring gas hob, space for dish washer and fridge/freezer and recessed spot lights, door to;
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.55m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, radiator, tiled floor, wall and base mounted units, work surface with sink & drainer and space for washing machine.
Loft access, carpet, doors to;
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, extractor fan, low level flush w/c, vinyl flooring, tiled shower cubicle and half tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" excluding door recess x 8' 1" ( 3.68m excluding door recess x 2.46m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, vinyl floor, extractor fan and panelled bath with tiled surround.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 7' 2" max ( 3.18m x 2.18m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Drive way with off road parking for 2-3 cars leading to the double garage and path to front door. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with lawned area, patio and mature hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60328649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.