2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoach Road, Outwood, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000
- 2 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- OFF STREET PARKING
- An eclectic mix of modern and period features
- Fabulous bathroom with rolltop bath
- Ideal for professional couple
OFF STREET PARKING. GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. Two bedroomed Mature Terrace Property located in Outwood. Fantastic for the professional for commuting links. The property has an eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout.
OFF STREET PARKING. GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. A two bedroomed Mature Terrace Property located in Outwood. Fantastic for the professional for commuting links. The property has an eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout. Comprising of living room with living flame gas fire, dining kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms and a fabulous bathroom with a rolltop bath. The property has off road parking and gardens to the rear. Fantastic for those requiring commuting links from Outwood to Wakefield, Leeds and Outwood Train Station. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this delightful home.
Front entrance door with glazed panel. Aluminum glazing throughout. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 6" x 14' 5" to the alcove ( 3.81m x 4.39m to the alcove )
Stripped wooden flooring, feature fireplace to the chimney breast with living flame gas fire, base, back and ornate pine hearth and surround, original coving and ceiling rose, pine door leading into the inner hallway. Access to the cellar.
Kitchen Diner 13' 10" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.40m Max )
Window to the rear aspect. Cottage style kitchen with a range of wood base and wall units, solid wood work surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan above, boiler housed here, plumbing for washing machine, part boarding in the kitchen area. Yorkshire stone flooring in the dining area and laminate flooring in the kitchen area. Stable door provides access to the rear of the property. Staircase access with pine door leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Deep skirtings on the mid landing, loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' 4" to alcove ( 4.27m x 3.45m to alcove )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Original cast iron fireplace to the chimney breast., deep skirtings, coving to ceiling. Original door with brass fixture leading into walk-in wardrobe area.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" Max x 12' 8" ( 4.37m Max x 3.86m )
Window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, cast iron fireplace to the chimney breast, stripped wooden flooring, deep skirtings.
Bathroom 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Obscured glazed window. Deep skirtings, pedestal sink with twin taps, w.c., cast iron bath on claw legs with twin taps, partly boarded, corner shower cubicle.
Pathway at the front leading to the front entrance door. Access down the side of the property provides off road parking, landscaped enclosed lawned gardens with partly concrete/wooden post and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60328664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.