2 bedroom terraced house for saleDennis Close, Plymouth
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedroom
- Mid Terrace
- Immaculate Garden
- Stunning Tamar Views
- No Onward Chain
- Allocated Parking
LARGE KITCHEN/DINER STUNNING VIEWS OF THE TAMAR, IMMACULATE CONDITION. With extremely spacious room sizes and a brand new bathroom, viewing is highly recommended to really appreciate this gorgeous, bright and breezy home with the added benefit of allocated parking.
This Cosy and tucked away property will not disappoint whilst being viewed. It is surprisingly extremely spacious and has the added and handy benefit of a utility room with power and lighting. The main feature however is the absolute stunning views, that are put simply, breathtaking!. The views are beautifully complimented by the immaculate garden with an elevated low maintenance decked area, housing an outdoor sheltered seating room. It almost feels like your abroad! There is ample storage space also inside and outside of the property. This home has the additional benefit of allocated parking.
Viewing's are essential to really appreciate what the lovely home has to offer.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON (01752) 367232.
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator and fully carpeted flooring.
Lounge 10' 4" x 14' 4" ( 3.15m x 4.37m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, electric fire. Under stairs storage cupboard and fully carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 11' max ( 3.89m max x 3.35m max )
Rear facing double dual aspect window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood and splash back tiling. Plumbing for a washing machine, television and telephone points, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Plumbing, power and lighting. Free standing fridge freezer. Stop cock, fuse box.
Stairs leading to first floor with front facing obscured double glazed window. Over stairs cupboard, fully carpeted flooring and access to the loft which is partly boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed window with far reaching stunning views. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points. plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Rear facing double glazed window with stunning views of the tamar. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Fully carpeted flooring.
front facing obscured double glazed window. Shower cubicle with an eight jet massaging head. Wash hand basin. laminated flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to front elevation. Low level wc, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
South facing garden with beautiful views of the tamar. Mature plants and flower bed with upper decking and a partly patio area for sitting. Self contained summer house with electric power point, outside tap and outside safely light.
The property has the huge added benefit of allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60328694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.