5 bedroom detached house for saleAcle, Norwich, NR13
- Grade II listed detached house
- Generous accommodation over three floors
- Five bedrooms (four en-suites)
- Four reception rooms
- Character features throughout
- Popular Broadland town
- Previous uses include Bed and Breakfast and Tea Rooms
- No onward chain
- Guide Price £450,000-£500,000
abbotFox Bespoke presents The Manor House, an iconic Grade II listed detached home situated in the heart of the popular Broadland town of Acle. The property has had a variety of uses including bed and breakfast, tea rooms and as a lovely family home. The characterful accommodation is arranged over three floors and includes five bedrooms, four of which boast an en-suite, four reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room with central Aga and a utility room. Built originally in 1761, the property offers a variety of traditional features including exposed beams, wood burner, fire places, a storage room which originally was a gun turret and cellar. To the outside there is a courtyard garden, parking area and workshop.
The thriving market town of Acle is situated in the heart of the picturesque Norfolk Broads and benefits from a weekly market and auction. The village also boasts a variety of shops, two small supermarkets, public house and cafe. There are all levels of schooling including a pre-school and is just 8 miles from the popular holiday resort of Great Yarmouth with Norwich 12 miles west and easily accessible by road and rail.
Guide Price £450,000-£500,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60329249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26359500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.