2 bedroom flat for saleAquarius House, 15 St. George Wharf, London SW8
- 13th Floor (With Lift)
- 700sq.ft (65sq.m)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Kitchen with Siemens Integrated Appliances
- Wood Flooring, Comfort Cooling, Good Storage
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Many On-Site Amenities & River Taxi Pier
- Located by Vauxhall Rail/Tube Station, Bus Terminal
A 2 double bedroom top floor apartment (with lift) for sale of approx. 700sq.ft (65sq.m) in Aquarius House, St George Wharf. This apartment further benefits from a guest bathroom and en-suite shower to the master bedroom, an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances, there is good storage, wood flooring and comfort cooling. St George Wharf is pretty much self-sufficient with a 24 hour concierge, many on-site amenities including a 24 hour gym (by separate agreement), a hairdressers, Tesco convenience store, bars and restaurants and a river taxi pier. The development also neighbours Vauxhall station with both rail and tube links as well as a frequent bus service.
Leasehold: 999 Years from December 1999
Service Charge: £4364pa
Ground Rent: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26359518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.