3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpen View, Dewsbury
Guide Price £170,000
- ***Guide Price £170,000 - £175,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Single Garage
- **NO CHAIN**
***Guide Price £170,000 - £175,000*** A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow that comprises: entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway, wet room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens front and rear with driveway leading to a detached garage. Viewing highly recommended.
***Guide Price £170,000 - £175,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
A uPVC door with obscure double glazed window panel to front with radiator.
A fully tiled wet room with wall mounted Mira shower, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator and obscure double glazed uPVC window to side.
Lounge 19' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.78m )
A spacious room combining living and dining area. A feature coal effect gas fire with a stone surround, inlay and hearth. uPVC double glazed window to the front and side with wood shutters. Dado rail, coving to ceiling, wall lights and radiators. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with under lighting and complimentary works surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with splash back tiling. Built-in double electric Neff oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Laminate flooring, plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier, radiator and wall mounted central heating Worcester boiler. Alarm control panel, spotlights, double glazed uPVC window and part double glazed uPVC door to side.
Radiator, loft access with light and built-in airing cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
A spacious bedroom with a range of fitted furniture, double glazed uPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed uPVC window to side, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard. Paneled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls, shaver point with light, radiator and obscure uPVC double glazed window to side.
The front and side is laid to lawn with an outside tap and lights. A shared driveway leads to a detached garage with a roller shutter door, power and light. To the rear is a generous sized garden with paved patio area, shed and steps up to a raised lawn with mature tree and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60330497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.