4 bedroom detached house for saleSmithycroft, Hamilton
- stunning family home in one of Hamilton's most desirable addresses
- walk in condition throughout
- flexible family home over 2 levels
- gorgeous open plan kitchen, dining and family space
- fully tiled family bathroom and separate downstairs shower room
- beautifully maintained and landscaped gardens with privacy
- 10 minutes walk to the town and 5 minutes to some of the most beuatiful walks in the area
- Chatelherault Country Park, Strathclyde Park and many other facilities on your doorstep
- lots of privacy to the rear and a feeling of sitting in the countryside
- A beautiful property in a fantastic location - what more could you ask for?
Would you like it to be in 'walk in' condition throughout with quality fixtures and finishings?
How about a gorgeous lounge to the front of the property with modern, neutral decor and double doors leading through to the entrance hallway?
What about a fantastic open plan kitchen/diner and family living space with beautiful light oak wood kitchen, fully integrated appliances, open plan dining space which leads into a family area, and glass panel door leading out to the garden?
Would you like a good size study/office on the ground floor?
How about a beautiful, big master bedroom on the upper floor, with fitted wardrobes, additional built in storage, neutral decor with contrasting carpeting, and double aspect windows?
What about 3 other double bedrooms - two upstairs and one downstairs, all with fresh, modern decor throughout, with the downstairs room currently used as a tv room?
Would you like a cool, modern, fully tiled family bathroom with fitted vanity units and heated chrome towel rail?
How about a further shower room on the ground floor, again beautifully finished with modern fittings and partial tiling?
What about lovely, big gardens to the front & rear with large lawns, mature fruit trees, privacy to the rear and long driveway to the side of the house?
Would you like a fantastic plot position within the cul de sac, with well landscaped and beautifully maintained gardens which are surrounded by mature trees and shrubs offering lots of privacy and plenty of space?
How about a detached garage and large monobloc driveway to the front?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like being within a 5 minute drive of the M74 motorway and a short walk to the town, train & bus stations?
How about having Strathclyde Country Park and Chatelherault Park on your doorstep?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.70m (15'5") x 3.84m (12'7")
Kitchen / Diner 11.35m (37'3") x 3.61m (11'10")
Open Plan Family Room 3.84m (12'7") x 3.76m (12'4")
Bedroom 1 6.65m (21'10") x 2.87m (9'5")
Bedroom 2 3.71m (12'2") x 3.71m (12'2")
Bedroom 3 5.00m (16'5") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 4/TV Room 4.06m (13'4") x 3.35m (11'0")
Study 3.35m (11'0") x 1.78m (5'10")
Downstairs Shower Room 3.76m (12'4") x 1.93m (6'4")
Family Bathroom 3.07m (10'1") x 2.16m (7'1")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60331562.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.