4 bedroom detached house for saleEveson Road, Stourbridge
Sold STC £329,950
- Substantially extended four bedroom detached family home
- Fantastic location in much sought-after residential area
- Very well proportioned accommodation offers tremendous potential
- Fitted furniture to all bedrooms plus balcony overlooking rear garden
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden with summer house
- No onward chain and viewing essential to appreciate generous size
Located in the prestigious Norton area within walking distance of Mary Stevens Park and sought-after local schools, this substantially extended four bedroom detached family home is available with no upward chain and requires inspection to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Double glazed, centrally heated and having fitted furniture to all bedrooms plus a balcony overlooking the beautiful rear garden, early viewing is strongly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6895945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.