3 bedroom flat for saleAshcroft Drive, GLASGOW
Sold STC £75,000
- STUNNING UPPER COTTAGE FLAT
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A DETACHED GARAGE
A truly stunning upper cottage flat set within this popular and convenient residential locale.
A truly stunning upper cottage flat which should not fail to impress upon inspection. The accommodation which is presented to an exacting standard internally comprises of entrance and stairwell, welcoming split level reception hall, attractive lounge, luxury modern fitted kitchen displaying base and wall mounted storage units and quality integrated appliances, three well proportioned and tastefully decorated bedrooms, bedroom three which may be utilised as a dining room and a well equipped modern fitted bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower. The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative theme, a system of gas central heating. Externally the property offers its own well maintained landscaped gardens which are located to the rear incorporating a pleasant sun terrace, lawn section, driveway leading to detached garage. Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike early viewing is advised in order to appreciate this impressive property.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network can be reached within a 10/15minutes average drive.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60334763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.