3 bedroom terraced house for saleFairlight Road, Tooting, London, SW17
Guide Price £700,000
- Well-presented Victorian terraced house
- Neutral decor throughtout the property
- Bright and welcoming reception room
- Impressive kitchen breakfast room which has been extended to the rear of the property
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Good storage in the loft space, which can be converted (STPP)
- Private rear garden with decked area
- Walking distance to Tooting Broadway underground station
- Short bus ride to Earlsfield train station with directs routes to London Waterloo
James Pendleton are delighted to offer to the market a well-presented Victorian terraced house located close to Tooting Broadway and the underground station.
Once inside the house there is a bright and welcoming reception room to the front of the property which leads through to an impressive kitchen breakfast room which has been extended to create a sitting area with direct access through French doors to a well kept garden with decking and lawn.
The first floor accommodates three bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The property benefits from good storage in the loft space, which can be converted (STPP).
Fairlight Road is located on a residential road between Garratt Lane and Pevensey Road, which in walking distance to Tooting Broadway leisure centre and underground station which has direct links to Central London and the West End. Earlsfield train station is only a short bus ride away with direct links to London Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60335564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.