2 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Thornhill, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Town House
- 16 Ft Lounge
- 15 Ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Located In Thornhill Edge
- Far Reaching Views To Rear
Located within Thornhill Edge is this two bedroom town house comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, landing, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Garden to rear. Far reaching views to rear.
Two Bedroom Town House
uPVC door to front, double glazed window to front and stairs to first floor. Door to lounge and stairs down to kitchen /breakfast room.
Double glazed window to rear giving outstanding views, telephone point and radiator. Coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 1" x 15' 3" Max ( 4.90m x 4.65m Max )
Double glazed window to rear giving outstanding views. Radiator, tv point and high ceilings. Open fire place with slate inlay and hearth.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 6" Max x 15' 2" Max ( 4.72m Max x 4.62m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces including built in dining table, under unit lighting, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, integrated dishwasher and fridge. Storage area with power and light, housing the gas meter. Spotlights to ceiling, double glazed French doors to garden and two double glazed windows to rear.
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling and access to loft via loft ladder which has light.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" Max x 9' ( 3.28m Max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear with outstanding views, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.89m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls, shaver point and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
To the rear of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn with established plants, trees and shrubs. Paved sitting area and rear access path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60336326.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.