1 bedroom terraced house for saleAshton Clough Road, Liversedge
Sold STC £75,000
- Modernised & Well Presented Terrace House
- Double Bedroom With 2 Walk-in Wardrobes
- DG & GCH
- Useful Cellar
- Excellent Links For M62 Local Motorway Network
Modernised and well presented corner terrace property located in the popular area of Liversedge and comprising: entrance lobby, kitchen, lounge, large double bedroom with two walk-in wardrobes and house bathroom. With excellent links for M62 local motorway network.
One Bedroom Terrace
uPVC door to front and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 15' ( 2.79m max x 4.57m )
Fitted with wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashback. Built-in electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and breakfast bar. Door to cellar and double glazed window to side.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" max to chimney recess ( 4.50m x 3.58m max to chimney recess )
Feature fireplace with wall mounted electric fire. Coving to ceiling, feature radiator and double glazed window to front.
Loft access and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max to recess x 14' 11" ( 3.33m max to recess x 4.55m )
Two walk-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front.
House Bathroom 7' 7" x 16' 6" max ( 2.31m x 5.03m max )
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, towel radiator and part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60336338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.