2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Close, Colsterworth, Grantham
Sold STC £169,950
- Beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow
- Stunning Accommodation
- Tastefully redesigned
- Sought after village location
- Close to local amenities and A1
STUNNING ACCOMMODATION! This beautiful 2 bedroom detached bungalow has been tastefully redesigned by the current vendor and is set in the sought after village location of Colsterworth with local bus routes, shops, post office, pub and with commuter routes to the A1 close to hand.
STUNNING ACCOMMODATION! This beautiful 2 bedroom detached bungalow has been tastefully redesigned by the current vendor and is set in the sought after village location of Colsterworth with local bus routes, shops, post office, pub and commuter routes to the A1 close to hand. Comprises of entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and garage.
UPVC double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, downlighters and radiator with hatch access to the loft.
Lounge 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Radiator and doors into the conservatory.
UPVC double glazed windows and door out to the rear garden along with power and lighting.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, modern low and eye level units and drawers with solid worktops above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer, electric hob with extractor hood over and electric oven, limestone tiled flooring, radiator, downlighters, integral fridge freezer and washing machine and access to the combi gas boiler.
Bedroom1 14' 6" x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.42m x 3.10m maximum )
UPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect, two radiators, telephone point and wall mounted lights.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, 3 piece white modern suite with bath, shower above, shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Stainless steel heated towel rail, downlighters, extractor fan, partly tiled wall and wooden flooring.
Front - Laid to lawn area with flower beds, driveway to the single garage and outside lighting.
Single garage has up and over door and power and lighting within.
Rear - Enclosed by part fence boundary, mainly laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds, barked play area, gated side access and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60336416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.