3 bedroom terraced house for saleMansfield Avenue, Sauchie, Alloa
Sold STC £75,500
- 3 bedroom mid terraced villa.
- Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A spacious, three bedroom mid-terraced villa situated in a popular residential locale.
The excellent family accommodation comprises, welcoming entrance hall, well-proportioned lounge, dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and ample space for a dining table, three double bedrooms and bright bathroom with over bath shower. Generous storage provision throughout.
All rooms offer generous proportions but may require a degree of modernisation depending on the purchasers requirements. The property further benefit from gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens with wrought iron fencing enclosing. (This area may allow for parking provision subject to the necessary approval) The rear more private gardens are again designed for ease of maintenance and consist of decked and patio area. Substantial timber fencing provides a child friendly environment and aids privacy and security.
Sauchie is an established residential area within commuting distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, close to the town of Alloa which provides local shopping facilities including a 24 hour Tesco and rail links. The historic city of Stirling (10 miles) provides excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is gained onto the M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail . Schools - Craigbank Primary School. Lornshill Secondary School, Alloa or Alva Academy.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.45m max x 4.32m max )
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" max x 10' max ( 4.93m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 1 14' max x 11' 6" max ( 4.27m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" To back of wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 3.63m To back of wardrobe x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.