3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiverside Road, Norwich
- No onward chain
- Over the passage side hall entrance mid terrace
- Freshly decorated
- Over 873 years left on lease!
- River views
- Permit parking
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £215,000
AS PRETTY AS A PICTURE! A wonderful & unique over the passage mid terrace house enjoying beautiful river views and flexible accommodation within enjoyable walking distance of the City Centre & train station.
With side entrance door, carpet and stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Bedroom Four 14' x 11' 3" into chimney breast ( 4.27m x 3.43m into chimney breast )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed box bay window, carpet flooring, textured ceiling, ornate coving, decorative ceiling rose, radiator, feature fireplace with surround hearth.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, space for cooker, overhead extractor hood, built in under stairs storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Open through to:
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.75m )
With wall and base units, worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, two single glazed windows to the side aspect, breakfast bar, wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glaze window to the front aspect with superb river views, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and picture rail. Door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 6' 3" ( 4.19m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front with river views, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Lounge 18' x 10' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and coving, picture rail and built in storage cupboard. Door to bedroom two.
Study Area 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, wood panelled ceiling. Door to;
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, fitted storage cupboard, extractor fan, wood panel ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is a bi-sected, raised courtyard garden to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60347000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.