3 bedroom cottage for saleWashway Road, Saracens Head, Spalding
- Well Presented Character Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Well Presented & Private Rear Garden
- Owned Solar Panels (10 x 2.5kw panels)
This UNIQUE & WELL PRESENTED CHARACTER COTTAGE offers GENEROUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION and boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, WELL PRESENTED and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, GARAGE and SOLAR PANELS. Viewing is ESSENTIAL to fully appreciate.
A unique character cottage situated in the quiet village location of Saracens Head, which is just a short journey away from the market town of Spalding and its amenities.
The property provides spacious and versatile living accommodation, and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, landing and three double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom.
There is ample off street parking for numerous vehicles , a garage which benefits from power, lighting and work top space and solar panels (10 x 2.5kw).
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator and Karndean flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, Karndean flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" exc bay x 13' 10" ( 5.74m exc bay x 4.22m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, open fireplace situated within brick chimney breast, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet flooring, coving and artexed ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner 13' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, ceramic sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, electric hob with ceramic splashback, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, radiator and Karndean flooring.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.70m )
Double glazed door to side aspect, wall and base units, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, Karndean flooring and a door leading to the lean to.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 10' 3" ( 2.79m x 3.12m )
Brick and UPVC construction with double glazed windows to all aspects, double doors leading onto the patio area, radiator, ceiling light fan and Karndean flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and loft hatch access.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 15' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.83m )
Master bedroom with sloped ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Having sloped ceiling, double glazed Velux window to the side aspect, wash hand basin, WC, power shower, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.00m )
Having sloped character ceiling, double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted cupboards, radiator, carpet flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
L shaped room with double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, extra wide double ended bath with shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with two vanity units, heated towel rail, linoleum flooring, extractor fan and a shaver point.
The front of the property benefits from a gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking for numerous vehicles and a laid to lawn area.
The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and has a patio surrounding the conservatory, water fall feature with electric pump, mature borders, vegetable plot, glass house, lean to with coal and log store, outside water tap and a laid to lawn area.
Having up and over doors, double glazed window to rear aspect, work tops, power, lighting, loft hatch access, boiler and the solar panel generator.
Blinds and curtains are to be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60347024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG104950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.