2 bedroom apartment for saleTownhead Street, Strathaven
- great first time buy
- quiet country village location
- lovely big lounge with fresh decor
- good size kitchen
- 2 well presented bedrooms
- fresh, bright bathroom
- communal courtyard and parking
*** OFFERS OVER £57,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £65,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a really lovely 2 bedroom traditional sandstone, first floor flat in a popular and central location in the semi rural village of Strathaven?
Would you like it to be in walk in condition, with fresh neutral decor - just ready to put your furniture in?
What about a lovely big lounge with high ceilings, neutral decor and contrasting carpeting?
How about a good size kitchen with light cream wood units, tiled splashback and contrasting flooring?
Would you like 2 well presented bedrooms both with fresh, neutral decor - and fitted wardrobes in the main room?
What about a fresh, bright bathroom, partially tiled with heated chrome towel rail and shower over the bath?
How about a communal courtyard to the rear with parking?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 3.89m (12'9") x 3.56m (11'8")
Kitchen 2.87m (9'5") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom 1 3.48m (11'5") x 3.15m (10'4")
Bedroom 2 4.50m (14'9") x 2.21m (7'3")
Bathroom 2.74m (8'12") x 1.70m (5'7")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60348230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.