4 bedroom detached house for salePheasant Way, Winsford
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individual detached house at head of cul-de-sac in desirable location
- Generous plot with ample driveway, garage, & surrounding gardens
- Spacious accommodation, solid block walls
- Three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility room
- Ground & first floor WC's, & family bathroom
- GUIDE PRICE: £280,000 - £295,000
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £295,000. Situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in the desirable residential area of Swanlow, this unique detached house occupies a generous plot with attractive gardens & ample driveway parking. The spacious accommodation includes three reception rooms & four double bedrooms.
Situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in the desirable residential area of Swanlow, this individual detached house occupies a generous plot with attractive surrounding gardens & ample driveway parking that leads to the garage. The property has spacious accommodation with solid block walls and good levels of natural light, and comprises:- Entrance hall; cloaks/WC; garden room/study with patio door to rear garden; living room with open fire; dining room; breakfast kitchen; utility room; four double bedrooms, bathroom with WC, bath, and shower cubicle; and separate WC.
Front door. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Staircase to first floor with under-stairs cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Doors to cloaks/WC, living room, garden room/study, and opening to dining room.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Opaque double glazed window to the front.
Garden Room/ Study 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Radiator. Hatch to roof space with pull-down ladder. Television point. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
Living Room 19' 11" x 15' 2" ( 6.07m x 4.62m )
Brick fireplace with open fire and gas fitting. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. Double glazed windows to either side. PVCu double glazed bay window to the front. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 11" x 9' 7" ( 6.07m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, and breakfast bar. One and half bowl sink unit with single drainer. Space for five-ring range cooker. Spaces for refrigerator and freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Two double glazed windows to rear.
Spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer. Quarry tile floor. Double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Storage cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 14' 11" ( 3.20m x 4.55m )
Television point. Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Built-in wardrobe. Television and satellite points. Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Built in wardrobe. Television point. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Built-in wardrobe. Television point. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Opaque double glazed windows to side and rear.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Opaque window to side.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off-road parking and access to the garage and front door. There is a gate at the side leading to a lawn area that continues around to a landscaped rear garden that has good privacy and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and mature trees to borders.
Garage 16' 6" x 10' max ( 5.03m x 3.05m max )
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Fluorescent strip lighting. Two double power points. Window to side. Access to loft space with light.
From our branch proceed along Dene Drive to the T-junction then turn right onto Townfields Road and continue to the traffic lights at the crossroads. Turn left onto Swanlow Lane, then take the fifth turning on the right into Moors Lane, and then the second right into Swanlow Avenue. Take the first right into Pheasant Way and the property will be found at the end on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60348884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.