4 bedroom detached house for saleEaton Croft, Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Quite outstanding and vastly improved detached family home
- Private cul de sac location off gated development
- Reception hall with feature oak flooring
- Impressive lounge with limestone fireplace and separate dining room
- Quality fitted kitchen with integral appliances and utility room
- Magnificent contemporary garden room with fully opening bi-fold doors to garden
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- Guests bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Garage and block paved driveway
This outstanding modern detached family home enjoys a lovely setting on this private gated development, originally built by Bellway Homes. Having undergone a significant programme of improvement and extension the property now has a stunning contemporary garden room to the rear which with its bi-fold doors on two sides makes for a most impressive family room, and even has a fully working wood burner. The quality of fixtures and fittings throughout is exceptional, and the gardens have been landscaped to a particularly high standard full of mature shrubs and plants, and clever sectional landscaping. One of the finest examples of a modern family home you are likely to see, an early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4130212
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60350303.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4130212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.