2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Aslacton, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Semi Detached Modern Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Tandem Garage
- Off Road Parking
A modern two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in the sough after village of Aslacton, offering en suite shower facilities to master bedroom, large living room with patio doors leading out to a south facing garden, kitchen/ diner with fully integrated appliances and modern kitchen.
A two bedroom semi detached modern bungalow situated in Aslacton offering a range of accommodation perfect for a single person or retired couple.
The spacious entrance hall offers access to all rooms including large kitchen that offers fully integrated appliances, including dishwasher, washing machine and eye level oven with double doors leading into a conservatory overlooking the south face garden,
A good sized living room with double doors leading out the the patio, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master. Main bathroom and large cloakroom in the entrance hall. the property boasts a large and spacious, rear garden facing south, low maintenance, gated front access. a tandem garage and off road parking, front of the property is laid to lawn.
Vinyl wood effect flooring, loft access with fitted ladder, large cloak cupboard with storage for coats and shoes, doors to all rooms, wall mounted thermostat.
Lounge 18' 9" x 12' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.76m )
A fantastic family room with double glazed double doors and full length windows over looking the rear garden, with fitted carpet, TV point and radiator, glazed double doors leading to kitchen
Kitchen 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
a contemporary and modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with work surface over, incorporating fitted dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and eye level oven, stainless steel one and half sink and drainer, stainless steel extractor fan, wood effect vinyl flooring radiator and ample space for a dining table. double glazed french doors opening to garden.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
A brick based construction with uPVC Double glazing to both rear and side aspects, french uPVC double doors opening to the rear south facing garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to , carpet, TV point and radiator with door to en suite shower room,
Shower cubical, pedestal hand wash basin, secure double glazed window to side aspect and tiled floor, heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Sky light adding extra natural light into the room 3 piece white suite and "P" shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen, tiled flooring, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc as well as a heated towel rail.
To The Front
The front of the property is approached by a pathway leading to the front door, small lawn area and gravel driveway in front of the garage
To The Rear
South facing, low maintenance as mainly stoned, with two patio areas great for enjoying the sunshine all day, gated access around to the front.
Up and over door, tandem length, electric, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60350615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.