3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Cuthberts Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £360,000
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- Ample Off Street Parking
A great opportunity to acquire this modern and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home boasting spacious living accommodation and within easy access of many schools, local shops and Rye House mainline station with access to Liverpool Street. An internal viewing is a must.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this modern and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home offering a downstairs cloakroom, luxury refitted bathroom, superbly fitted kitchen/dining room, south facing rear garden and off street parking. The property is situated within easy walking distance of many local schools, including the popular John Warner School and Sports Centre, bus stops and Rye House mainline station serving Liverpool Street are within close proximity as well. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciated this property's noteworthy features.
Feature timber glazed front door leading to:
With oak flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to kitchen, lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed window to front, tiled floor, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, low voltage lighting, extractor fan and radiator.
Family Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, power points, TV point, oak flooring, wall light points and coving to ceiling.
Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area 22' 4" x 10' ( 6.81m x 3.05m )
Comprising a range of oak effect wall cupboards, ample black granite work tops, cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with oven under and feature extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, coving to ceiling, low voltage lighting, double glazed window, tiled flooring and through to:
DINING AREA: with a tiled floor, double glazed window and French doors leading to the rear garden, low voltage lighting and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 6" narrowing to 8' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.51m narrowing to 2.59m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevation, power points, laminate wood flooring, radiator and two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 3 / Dressing Room 5' 7" x 7' 6" ( 1.70m x 2.29m )
With double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Luxury Refitted Bathroom
Comprising a tiled Jacuzzi bath, wall mounted shower unit and over head shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled flooring and tiled walls, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area, fenced boundaries. Feature decking to one side of the garden, garden shed, side gate to
FRONT GARDEN which is block paved, providing ample off street parking with small lawned area and picket fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60350639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.