3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Street, Outwood, Wakefield
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000
- 3 Bedroom Mature Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- Good plot size
- Garage and off road parking
- No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. Offered to the market with No Upper Chain a mature 3 bedroom Semi with good room sizes. MUST be viewed to fully appreciate.
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. A 3 bedroom mature Semi with good room proportions. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer, investor or young family. Briefly comprises of utility room, dining kitchen, living room, front entrance vestibule, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. In need of some cosmetic improvement. Fantastic location for local schools. Garage and off road parking. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
Rear entrance upvc door in a wood grain style finish leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 5' x 8' ( 1.52m x 2.44m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. A range of base units and a wall unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities, rolltop work surface, partially tiled walls. Upvc door with obscured leaded glazed panel leading into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 8' 7" x 16' 2" ( 2.62m x 4.93m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Upvc leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, dado rail, deep wooden skirtings, a range of wood base and wall units, cornice and plinths in a decorative design, glazed fronted cabinets, good deal of cupboard and drawer space, oven, four ring electric hob and built-in extractor fan above, one and a half size sink and drainer with a mixer tap, pantry providing storage space, partly tiled walls.
Living Room 13' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.24m x 4.01m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, electric fire, partly tiled back and base with an ornate hearth, coving and rose to ceiling. Wooden door leading to the front hallway.
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front. Radiator, dado rail, staircase to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Upvc leaded glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 9" Max ( 3.61m x 2.97m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall to include three doubles, drawer units, cupboards above and dressing table space. Coving and rose to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" Max x 6' 4" ( 2.64m Max x 1.93m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Bulkhead of the stairs. Coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of w.c., pedestal sink with twin taps, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling.
Situated on a corner plot with enclosed gardens to the front being paved with raised borders, driveway to the side leads to the garage. Enclosed gardens to the rear. Timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit to Leeds Road. Continue onto Leeds Road. Turn left onto Victoria Street. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60352757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.