2 bedroom town house for saleLongfield Court, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- Modern Townhse in Row of 6
- Desirable Cul-de-Sac Location
- Sought After Residential Area
- Tastefully Presented Accomm.
- Hallway & Spacious Living Rm
- Ftd Dining Kit inc Oven & Hob
- 2 Bedrooms-1 Walk-in W'robe
- Stylish, Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas CH
- Drive Providing Off Rd Prking
This appealing, modern townhouse is a mid one in a row of six, is located in a desirable residential area of town and should prove of particular interest to a wide range of prospective purchasers, especially first time buyers, a young family, or those wishing to downsize. Situated in an extremely pleasant cul-de-sac position, this tastefully presented home boasts many appealing features, has the benefit of double glazing and central heating, run by a gas condensing combination boiler, and early viewing is strongly recommended. Having the advantage of a tarmac drive, providing off road parking space, and a charming garden and patio to the rear, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, which is open plan with the good sized living room and both are laid with superior quality, wood finish laminate flooring, with underfloor heating in the living room, which also features a contemporary, wall mounted gas fire. The spacious, light and airy dining kitchen is fitted with light wood finish, shaker style units and has a built-in oven and hob, the two bedrooms are both a decent size, with the main bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe, and the attractively furbished, three piece bathroom is fully tiled with 'Travertine' tiles, fitted with a stylish white suite and has a shower over the bath. The floor of the bathroom is also tiled and has under-floor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60352907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26362201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.