4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoneypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7
- 1930's Taylor Woodrow semi detached house.
- White aluminium double glazing.
- Large kitchen extension with Schreiber fitted units, gas Stove oven and room for a table with six chairs.
- Downstairs toilet, sink and shower room with Mira shower and extractor fan.
- Patio area outside kitchen has a built in bar b q area.
- Well maintained garden with white climbing roses down both fences and two mature silver birches.
- Large garage with room for two cars.accessed by private gated service road.
- Close to 79 bus stop and close to Queensbury and Cannons Park underground stations on the Jubilee Line and 79 bus will take you to Edgware station on the Northern Line.
- Close to four Oxted outstanding rated schools, Whitchurch, Stanburn, Priestmead and Park High. Also near St Bernadettes, Salvotorium College, St Domonics.
- Morrisons supermarket with petrol station and Tesco supermarket and petrol station nearby.
Viewing by appointment.
This Taylor Woodrow 1930's semi-detached house with pebble dash rendering. Present owners purchased the house on the 17 February 1976. Windows white aluminium double glazed. Front garden black gate, concrete path and crazy paving with a circular planting area. Entrance, white wooden porch with white wooden front door. Down stairs room presently used as an office but can be used as a bedroom.Hallway and lounge area light oak laminate flooring. Stairs, landing and three bedrooms have carpet. Large kitchen extension with tiled floor, white schreiber units with black laminate worktops and built in gas Stove oven and grill with built in gas hob above. This kitchen extension also has a downstairs toilet, wash basin and large shower room. There is a garden with a grass lawn with well planted borders. At the rear of the garden there is a garage for two cars accessed by a private gated service road.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0004656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.