2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRobin Close, CRAWLEY
- Guide Price: £250,000 - £260,000
- Two Bedrooms
- In need of modernisation
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Two Bedroom, End of Terrace property in Langley Green comprising of a Lounge, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, Kitchen, Downstairs Shower Room, Two DOUBLE Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and REAR GARDEN. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this two bedroom end of terrace family home to the market! In need of some TLC with but masses of potential, this property would make the ideal purchase for investors looking to expand their portfolio.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a separate dining room, a further reception room to the rear and a kitchen comprising of a sink with draining area, a double oven and space for appliances. The property also benefits from a downstairs shower room. Upstairs, both bedrooms are doubles, with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, while the family bathroom consists of a low flush toilet, a basin and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with convenient side access as well as through the rear reception room, and on street parking is available around the property.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.08m )
Rear Reception Room 17' 5" x 9' ( 5.31m x 2.74m )
Downstairs Shower Room
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60355112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.