4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld College Drive, WEDNESBURY, West Midlands
- Three Storey Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
Set within a sought after location this three storey semi detached house offers Four bedrooms with en suite to the top floor on the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the ground floor entrance hall with cloakroom/WC. Fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and a conservatory.
Side garage and drive, enclosed rear garden. With the benefits of gas central heating, double glazing and alarm system. Viewing recommended! EPC 79 (E)
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_3907309
With radiator, staircase rising off to first floor, laminate flooring and doors off to:
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator.
9' 2" x 7' 10" (2.79m x 2.39m) With double glazed window to front aspect, below a sink and side drainer set within a range of wall mounted and base fitted units, incorporating, work surfaces and tiled splash backs, gas hob, cooker hood, oven below space and plumbing for automatic washing machine suitable space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
16' 10" x 12' (5.13m x 3.66m) With double glazed French style doors to conservatory, with glazed panels to each side, TV point, laminate flooring.
Being double glazed with a ceramic tiled floor and double doors out to the rear garden.
12' x 12' (3.66m x 3.66m) With double glazed windows. radiator.
15' 6" x 8' (4.72m x 2.44m) With double glazed window and radiator.
7' 10" x 5' 4" (2.39m x 1.63m) With Double Glazed window, radiator and mirror tiles. laminate flooring.
16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m) With double glazed window, radiator and door to:
With double glazed sky light to roof, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Radiator.
18' 10" x 8' 4" (5.74m x 2.54m) With metal up and over door, electric light and power, Double glazed door to rear garden.
With a paved path, Lawn.
Enclosed by panel fencing with paved patio and laid mainly to lawn. A double glazed door gives access into the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60356363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3907309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WortonKelly, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.