3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackburn Road Bolton
Sold by Us
- Large Terraced Family Home With Accom Over 3 Floors
- Well Presented Throughout
- Sitting Room/Living Room/Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms Plus Spacious Attic Room With 3 Piece Shower Room
- Family 3 Piece Shower Room
- Gas central heating and Double glazing
- Conveniently Placed For All Local Amenities
- Rear Yard with Vehicle Access
- Viewing highly recommended
A modernised large terraced family home which provides spacious living accommodation set over 3 floors. Conveniently placed on the Astley Bridge/Sharples border close to good schools, shops and transport links. Briefly comprising: entrance vestibule, entrance hall, sitting room, living room, kitchen, 1st floor: landing, three bedrooms and a 3 piece family shower room, stairs lead to an attic room and a 3 piece shower room. Outside is a rear yard with an up and over door providing vehicle access.
The property also benefits from gas central heating and pvc double glazing. Internal inspection highly recommended to allow any potential purchaser to fully appreciate the living space on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60356834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR-12TE11J1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Thomas Estate Agency, Bolton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.