4 bedroom bungalow for saleForest Lane, Kirklevington
Sold STC £384,995
- A Substantial, Individually Designed Four Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Occupying a Prime Position within the Highly Regarded Village of Kirklevington Near the
- Cosmopolitan Town of Yarm
- Offering Generous Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Substantial Reception Hallway with Cloakroom/WC
- Extensive Open Plan Lounge with Dining Area
- Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher together with a Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedrooms Two & Three Also Provide En-Suite Facilities
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Full descriptionA Substantial, Individually Designed Four Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Occupying a Prime Position within the Highly Regarded Village of Kirklevington Near the
Cosmopolitan Town of Yarm and Offering Generous Gardens to Front, Side and Rear, Block Paved Driveway and Double Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60357872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.