2 bedroom pub for saleThe Halfway House Queenborough Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
- Well Established Public House the owner has been in occupation for 40 years
- Central Location
- Two Bedroomed Accommodation above
- 70 Seater restaurant with own servery, catering kitchen
- Large car park for 18 cars
- Paved patio area with seating for approximately 40 customers at picnic tables and is brick paved.
The property is situated to the front of the plot, fronting onto Halfway Road and Queenborough Road within Minster which is located just outside Sheerness on the Isle of Sheppey.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PA772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Porters Chartered Surveyors, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.