3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rock, Helsby, Frodsham
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £370,000
- Detached Double Fronted House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Garden To The Front, Driveway & Garage
- Two Reception Rooms, Large Fitted Kitchen.
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £370,000. Immaculate inside and out the accommodation. Gardens to the front with far reaching views, driveway & garage.
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £370,000. A beautiful double fronted detached three bedroom property in the popular village of Helsby. Occupying a rural elevated position the property features a level garden to the front as well as a courtyard to the side and rear with brick built garage. Internally full of charming and modern finishes the accommodation comprises of: porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, inner hall, utility room, WC and a stunning breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms one with an en-suite as well as the family bathroom with the master bedroom situated on the second floor. Close to local amenities including Tesco Superstore, pharmacy, local primary schools and high school. Internal inspections are highly recommended.
PVC double glazed double door to the side driveway into tiled porch, lights, single glazed window into the Entrance Hall.
PVC double glazed door, stairs leading to First floor, radiator, under stair cupboard, wood floor, picture rails and doors leading to Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen.
Lounge 11' 11" into bay x 12' 11" ( 3.63m into bay x 3.94m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, brick chimney breast with log burner, and slate hearth, picture rail, radiator and wood floor.
Dining Room 13' 11" into bay x 12' 11" ( 4.24m into bay x 3.94m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, brick chimney breast with slate hearth, picture rails and radiator.
Opening through to kitchen with doors to Utility and W.C.. Built-in wall cupboards, radiator and tiled flooring.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled floor, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled floor and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Utility Room/pantry 4' 8" x 6' ( 1.42m x 1.83m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft hatch, space for washing machine, tumbler dryer and tiled floor.
Kitchen 24' 7" x 13' 3" ( 7.49m x 4.04m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, PVC double glazed door to the side elevation, wall and base units with granite work surface over. Brick chimney breast with space for a double Range/Aga cooker, breakfast bar with built in wine cooler with drawers and cupboards. Double Belfast sink with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator. Four double glazed wood skylights, part tiled walls, tiled floor with doors leading to W.C. and Utility Room.
PVC double glazed window to the rear and side elevations, picture rail, radiator and stairs leading to
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 13' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.96m into recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, brick chimney breast, picture rails and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.10m plus recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, picture rail, radiator and door leading to En Suite
Shower enclosure, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled walls and wood floor.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, clawfoot bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap. Half wood panelled walls, tiled floor and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.63m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, three wood double glazed skylights, brick chimney breast centrally placed with access all round, two store cupboards.
Off road parking, to the side of the driveway is a lawned garden elevated from the road from which stunning far reach views can be seen.
To the rear of the property there is a brick built garage with two PVC double glazed doors for side access as well as a large wooden door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60361718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.