2 bedroom terraced house for saleBold Street, Accrington
Withdrawn from Market
- A beautifully presented 2 bedroom garden fronted terraced property
- No chain delay
- Ideal first time buy
- Situated in popular location
- 2 Spacious reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- Superb rear yard with integrated seating
- Viewings highly recommended
CHAIN FREE. Situated towards the top of Bold Street is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace property which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers. Viewing appointments are highly recommended to be able to fully appreciate the size, position & potential. The outside space is surprisingly useful for a terrace with integrated seating. Bold Street is situated within close proximity to Peel Park Primary School & Accrington Town Centre's amenities. Briefly comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally is the well presented rear yard with a paved garden forecourt situated to the front. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact us today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60362909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6834864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.