4 bedroom detached house for saleField Gardens, Steventon, OX13
- Entrance hall leading to the first floor
- Lounge with fireplace and double doors leading to a separate dining room with patio doors opening on to the garden
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, range cooker with extractor hood and integrated appliances. Door leading to utility room with sink, drainer and plumbing for a washing machine.
- Downstairs cloakroom and study
- Large master bedroom with wardrobes and refitted en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and one large single bedroom, all with wardrobes
- Large refitted family bathroom with a bath and separate shower enclosure
- PVC double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens laid mainly to lawn with shrubs. Block paved driveway leading to double garage with up and over door and single door leading to the rear garden
- Good sized, fully enclosed, rear garden, laid to lawn with patio area, mature shrubs, small vegetable patch, playhouse and new garden shed
Full descriptionLarge four bedroom detached family home, well presented throughout, complemented by a double garage and good sized garden. Rare opportunity to purchase a property in this small cul de sac within a select village development. EPC Rating D.
The desirable village of Steventon, with its ancient cobbled causeway and traditional village green, has an award-winning Farmhouse Bakery, co-op store with post office and off-licence as well as public houses. There is an extensive network of footpaths and bridleways offering many circular routes from the village. There are excellent commuter links with nearby access to the A34 leading to the M4/M40. Didcot Parkway main line station is a short drive away (London Paddington 35-40 minutes fast train).
As per floor plan, briefly:- hallway, study, WC, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room. Four bedrooms, three double, one single, master bathroom with en suite, access to loft.
Fully enclosed rear garden with flower bed borders, large lawn, patio area with side access to the front of the property.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Band F - £2361 per year
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60363116.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.