3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranville Square, Winsford
Sold STC £107,000
- GUIDE PRICE £107,000-£130,000
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
Based in an old, established residential area of Winsford which is close to Winsford town centre and all amenities. This is a three bedroom semi-detached property and has a large front and rear garden. Currently being used as a rental property so is ideal for an investor or first time buyer.
GUIDE PRICE £107,000-£130,000
The property is based in an old, established residential area of Winsford which is close to Winsford town centre and all amenities. The house is a three bedroom semi-detached property and has a large front and rear garden. This property is currently being used as a rental property so is ideal for investors or first time buyers.
Front door. Upvc window in side elevation. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 21' 2" x 10' 11" ( 6.45m x 3.33m )
Radiator. Double glazed upvc windows to both the front and rear elevation. Picture rail.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation. Boiler. Sink and drainer. Range of wall and base units. Tiled splash back. Lino flooring. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, cooker, dishwasher and fridge.
Double glazed upvc window to the front elevation. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Radiator, Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Picture rail. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" into rear of wardrobe x 7' 4" ( 3.33m into rear of wardrobe x 2.24m )
Radiator. Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.03m )
Radiator. Double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation. Picture rail. Built in wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite consisting of a bath with shower above, hand wash basin and wc. Lino flooring. Radiator. Double glazed Upvc window to the side elevation. Tiled walls.
Off-road parking, side access gate.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60364583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.