3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Laira Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £118,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- Courtyard garden
- No chain
- Central location
- Modernisation required
This mid-terrace three bedroom property is perfect as a first time buy or as an investment. With family bathroom, seperate lounge and dining rooms and courtyard garden. Call the team on 01752 662777 to book a viewing.
Situated in the popular location of Laira, this mid-terrace property offers ample lliving accomodation for families making this property an ideal first time buy or investment. Boasting three bedrooms, family bathroom, seperate dining room and living room and fitted kitchen. Some modernisation is required. This property is located near the city centre, local shops and schools.Viewings are essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer, call the team today on 01752 662777 to book a viewing.
Lounge 11' max x 11' 7" into Bay ( 3.35m max x 3.53m into Bay )
Gas fire place with original surround, double glazed front facing bay window.
Dining Room 13' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 3.15m max )
Gas fire with original surround, Double doors leading out to rear courtyard.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 5" max ( 3.25m x 1.96m max )
Gally style kitchen with rear panel door leading out to courtyard.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 12' into bay ( 3.30m max x 3.66m into bay )
Front facing double bedroom with large bay window with original flooring and fire place surround.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 11' 10" into bay ( 2.69m max x 3.61m into bay )
Rear facing double bedroom with original fireplace surround and bay window
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 6' 4" ( 1.80m x 1.93m )
Small single third bedroom or study, front facing window with parquet flooring.
Bathroom 4' 5" x 6' 8" ( 1.35m x 2.03m )
Upstairs family bathroom with seperate toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60367310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.