2 bedroom flat for saleCraven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart residential building with secure entry and lift access
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with appliances
- Two generous and well presented bedrooms
- Sought-after location moments from The Strand
- Currently being sold with a long lease
The flat is close to all the main attractions of London including Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and the Houses of Parliament. Craven Street is in an unrivalled location and offers great transport links including Charing Cross.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.