5 bedroom detached house for saleHorton Road, Horton Kirby, Dartford, Kent, DA4
Offers in Excess of
- 100ft Private Rear Garden
- Double Garage And Off Street Parking
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 18ft x 12ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 19ft x 11ft Conservatory
- Mature Tree And Shrub Lined Driveway
Occupying a prime position overlooking the rural village of Horton Kirby viewing of this fifteen year old five bedroom detached house comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn. Driveway. Views over Horton Kirby.
Rear Garden: Approx 100ft. Laid to lawn. Shrub borders. Patio area. Side pedestrian access. Upper decked area
Garage: Double detached garage with up and over door. Power and light.
Sevenoaks District Council - Band G
Total Floor Area: 180 sq. metres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60370817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.