2 bedroom apartment for saleAvenue Hall, 2, Avenue Road, London, N6
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Large reception with parquet flooring
- Balcony & communal garden
- Separate kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- First floor apartment
- Off street parking (1st come, 1st served) to rear of block
A spacious and well presented two double bedroom purpose built apartment with balcony, located on conveniently for the amenities of Crouch End on the Highgate side of the Broadway.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The feeling of space and light throughout the flat due to large rooms with lots of storage, combined with beautiful views of trees, flowers and greenery"
"A pleasant, leafy stroll to the centre of Crouch End with all of the wonderful shops, restaurants and facilities"
"Having lovely warm, friendly and welcoming neighbours with a real sense of community"
Transport options include the 91, 41 and W7 bus routes and Highgate tube station (Northern Line).
Also located moments from Coleridge Primary School, Parkland Walk Nature Trail and Coolhurst Tennis Club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60373694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.